License Agreement for using RegEx
1. License Agreement. This License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you, the user ("User"), and Flowgic Inc("Flowgic") for the use of RegEx web service.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the RegEx Terms of Service.
3. Grant and Termination of License. Flowgic hereby grants User a license, on an "as-is, where-is" basis, for commercial and non-commercial use and with no right to sublicense. Any use of the RegEx in violation of or not in strict compliance with such terms and conditions shall result in immediate and automatic termination of the license and user privileges. In such an event Flowgic reserves the right to take further remedial action as it deems fit.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. RegEx is an exclusive intellectual property of Flowgic and it is protected under intellectual property laws and treaties. However, Flowgic grants the User license to use design, code, document and tests generated by RegEx without any limitations.
5. Availability, Modifications and Reduction of Functionalities. User acknowledges and agrees that Flowgic may, at its sole discretion, at any time, with or without prior notice and without liability to any User or third party, limit, deny, update, modify or terminate, temporarily or permanently some or all of the functionality of the RegEx Services. User acknowledges and agrees to assume all risks relating to or arising out of such acts by Flowgic.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. Flowgic makes no claims and hereby specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, non infringement and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to RegEx generated
design, code, document and tests. User assumes the entire risk as to the results and performance of RegEx and design, code, document and tests generated by RegEx.
7. Limitation of Liabilities. Flowgic will not be liable to any User or any third party for any and all damages, however classified or categorized, arising out of or related to the use or non-use, misuse, availability or reliance on RegEx and material generated by RegEx.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Flowgic harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' and experts' fees, related to or arising from
(a) any breach of your covenants under this Agreement
(b) your use of the Services
(c) all conduct and activities occurring under your user ID and password
(d) any claim or contention that your content or your information and data infringes any third party's patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights or violates any third party's rights of privacy or publicity; and
(e) third party's access or use of Your Content or your information and data.
9. Amendment of Terms and Conditions. Flowgic may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, amend, modify, vary or altogether change the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the RegEx Terms of Service. By maintaining usage of RegEx, the User is deemed to have agreed to amended, modified, varied or new terms and conditions.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. The federal and state courts of the State of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of this Agreement. User expressly consents to the jurisdiction of such courts.